Sunday, March 21, 2010

Updates coming soon!

I know I havent updated or posted in a long time..and for that i apologize..So much has changed and been added to our beloved Coach line..I promise I will be updating within the next month, to help everyone distinguish the difference between real & fake in the newer Coach styles..

In the meantime I can be emailed at queenofthafam@yahoo.com if anyone needs help telling the difference..If you can, always include pics of the bag in question & I will help as much as I can! See you soon :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I eagerly await your updates, but I love your blog anyway!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog about the dust bags. I purchased my coach purse at an authentic coach store and my dust bag was white, I believe. Definitely not chocolate. Unless, you are talking that online they are sent in chocolate bags. Just lettin you know!

CoachAddict said...

Yes your correct! There are authentic Coach dust bags around now.. They are white satin.. Sometimes accessories will come in a white "cloth" material dustbag. Because I havent updated the blog in a while some things have definitely changed..
I plan to get on top of things soon :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just started a blog about thrift shopping, and my first post was about telling a real vs. a fake Coach bag apart. I found your blog while I was reading up on all the guides I could find and I wanted to say thanks for the resource! Also I hope you're going to update some time soon.

Alysabeth said...

Just sent you some pictures of my bag. Looking forward to chatting with you:o)

Two Southern Gal's said...

I know you must think, like I did no one is reading this. BULL!!! Get with it...we want more post. I love your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

Can you tell if a coach bag it fake by looking at it from an outside view

Anonymous said...

I can now. Thanks to you.